Senior Link Adult Day Care Services
We Want to Help!
- Individualized programs to meet the unique needs of each of our clients.
- Stimulating activities for those with memory loss, physical challenges,
or social limitations.
- Long history of services in the community.
- Qualified staff including a nurse on site at all times.
- A safe and friendly environment.
- Continental breakfast and hot lunch.
- Door to door transportation available.
Benefits to You
- Peace of mind and a greater ability to focus knowing that your loved one
is in great company.
- Daytime respite care allows you more free time and less stress allowing
you to concentrate on work with less worries.
- Confidence that your loved one is being cared for by friendly, and loving
staff with the understanding of their medical and emotional needs.
Benefits to Your Loved One
- A connection with others to reduce isolation.
- Mental stimulation increases with exciting activities such as art, music,
exercise, games, gardening, outings and other special events.
- Supportive setting to enable a positive experience.
Adult Day Services is currently covered by:
- Private Pay
- State Plan
- United HealthCare
Give us a call today! One of our qualified staff members will meet with you and your family
for a complimentary visit to discuss our services in further detail and
provide a tour of our facility.