Open Accessibility Menu

Home Health Care

You may require nursing care, therapy, personal aide, housekeeping or other services in the home after discharge from the hospital. Some health services can be prescribed by your physician and may be covered by your insurance, Medicare or Medicaid. You may qualify for payment of other services, such as housekeeping, through programs such as Passport, which is designed to keep people in their homes as an alternative to nursing home care.

Ohio Valley Home Health, a non-profit Visiting Nurse Association, is a local agency affiliated with ELCH. It may be contacted directly by calling 330-385-2333 or toll free at 800-428-3434.